www.examssr.rajasthan.gov.in Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2013 for Jr. Engineer, Programmer Officer, Computer Instructor, Accounts Assistants, Coordinators Notification, Apply Online

Rajasthan Panchayati Raj (www.examssr.rajasthan.gov.in), Govt. of Rajasthan has issued recruitment notification 2013 for filling  up of the 4913 job post of Junior Engineer, Assistant Programmer, Computer Instructor, Account Assistant & Coordinators in various district of Rajasthan as mentioned below:
Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2013
Total Post: 4913 Posts
1 .Junior Engineer : 2186 Posts
2. Assistant Programmer Officer : 249 Posts
3. Computer Instructor(PR) : 460 Posts
4. Accounts Assistant : 1870 Posts
5. Coordinator Training : 54 Posts
6. Coordinator IEC : 44 Posts
7. Coordinator Supervision : 50 Posts
Qualification : Candidates must possess Intermediate (class 12th)/Degree/Diploma. Candidates should have computer knowledge for all posts.
Application Fee: Rs. 500 for UR, Rs. 250 for Reserved category with Rs. 40 as E-mitra/CSC Kiosk charge.
Selection Criteria: 70% weightage of selection will be done on the basis of class 12th/Diploma/Degree marks. Remaining 30%  weightage of selection will be done on the basis of  experience in MGNREGA.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates should apply ONLINE though official website of Rajasthan panchayati raj www.examssr.rajasthan.gov.in  on or before 4th May 2013.
Important Dates :
Start date of ONLINE apply: 4th April 2013
Last date of ONLINE apply: 4th May 2013
For Job details CLICK HERE


Post a Comment