Resurgent Rajasthan Partnership Summit 2015 Highlights:
- The two-day global investment meet organised on 19, 20th November 2015 by the Government of Rajasthan in association with the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- Resurgent Rajasthan Partnership Summit 2015 attracted commitments of investments from 295 memoranda of understanding (MoUs) amounting to Rs. 3,21,199 crore with proposed employment for 2,39,694 lakh people.
- 9 MoUs in energy sector worth Rs 190,000 crores
122 MoUs in tourism sector worth Rs 5783 crores
40 MoUs in manufacturing sector worth Rs 11760 crores
- The largest number of MoUs were signed in tourism sector. At 122, the investment commitments stand at Rs 5783 crore. This is expected to generate 18617 jobs in the sector.
- The medical and health sector, with 36 MoUs and expected investments of Rs 4752 crore, will create the largest number of jobs, touching 81605.
- 10 MoUs signed in the agriculture sector worth Rs 2402 crore – this will lead to 5317 people getting employed.
- Under roads and highways, the state signed one MoU worth Rs 10,000 crore in addition to the 4 award of sanctions worth Rs 25446 crore
- Petroleum & Mines sector attracted proposed investments worth Rs 77,657 crore through 25 MoUs that can create 18,472 jobs in the State.